*Templar Knights*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Templar Knights A Navy Field Fleet

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Empty
PostSubject: Cs Navy Vs. Templar Knights and FL Hosts   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:23 am

I will be putting up some of the screen shots from the match, and the chat from Sunday November the 14th of 2010 here in this area so that people can see what had gone on, there are 135 + screen shots from the match, to the chat from that day, be patient there are alot of screenies, and I want to make sure they are all in order.
Back to top Go down
Filimon

PostSubject: Result?>   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 pm

So what is final result of match?

DQ or rematch? I heard both.

They can DQ us and go to hell for simple mistake that was caught early. Rules mention 'warnings' - which is what mod did during battle, but DQ is only for grievous and deliberate and repeat offenses - at least according to published rules.

I see no grounds for rematch other than fact that CS has political clout and can't bear to think that they lost.

We restarted and battled fair and square. The DID lose.

Do we have any of these decisions in writing?

Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Accually no filly, we had 3 to 4 verdicts that day of the match, during and after it, they rush to quick solutions on the matter at hand, and the fall back on only one rule that gives all other rules no say so, or no meaning, that rule is #27, the thing we now for sure is that we did get a warning.
Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 am

Well all I can say is that there is alot of loop hols in the NYFL Rules, and just waiting to hear about the next unwritten rule that will come out of the FL, after talking to doc on vent, I forund out that all Fleets that are in our division will get a win over us, its classic, everyone knows that we won CS Navy Fair and square, on our warning / restart / rematch, the QQ Fleet won again, and I m so glad that we did not go in alliance with them like they were asking us to, basically to keep a squad out of each fleet to jump in and out of both fleets to help out one another for FL, FW and HA's.

Bottom line is #27 of the rules is a out so the FL Hosts can save face, we will post up the tread of screen shots here from their forums, and also as soon as I can, figure out how to put the recordings from Vent onto our forums they will be there for everyone to hear, how Doc was searching for words, and how to say what he wanted to say without contradicting himself, but to hear those recordings you will have to be a registered user on our forums,
Back to top Go down
SpeeDemonF30
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 am

Summary:

Fleet League Week 1

CS Navy vs Templar Knights.

First match was stopped by Nate. He stated that a restart would take place and that TK would receive a warning due to the violation. Nate had followed there orders from Docryan.

Restart took place about 5+ minutes after our first match had been stopped.

Second match took place with the same ships etc etc.... We won by an overwhelming majority of 2X times the tactical. We had more capitol ships than CS Navy.

Nate left the room to get the readings on the tactical to signal the end of the match at 25 min... Other referees did not inform us of a stop so the match continued and CS Navy completely lost.

After the match was finished and result was clear SIdewinder was called into a room with Docryan approximately 30 min later.

Notice the time line now. First match was stopped and there was a break between the start of the second match and end of the first match.

Approximately 5-8 minutes was the gap between the match and then 25 minutes for the official second match to finish. The match continued on for about another 3-5 minutes after that. So all in all about 30-40 ish minutes had gone by since the ending of the first match.

In the room Sidewinder was told that TK would forfeit the match. Docryan made this call with no proof/evidence at all. He made the decision right from the get-go.

We obviously try to find out why in the world that occurred. Docryan had a discussion with Nasrat and Side and came to that conclusion. I do not know the exact specifics but Docryan left the room. Nate soon joined the room but refused to help TK and explain the situation.

So from my POV there are a couple mistakes already made. Docryan makes a judgment call on giving a team a loss with evidence or proof. He does not attempt to get the whole picture and makes a decision on his own prerogative. Second major thing I notice is Nate is one of the referees directly linked to this match and he refuses to help explain the situation stating that "he needs to go". I personally track him with the /mod function and see him on for another approximately 20-30 min.

Later on Docryan receives a screenshot from CS Navy. We continue to try to contact FL officials to protest the unjust ruling. Docryan comes onto vent the tries to explain the situation to Side.

After much deliberation and a day later, Docryan decides that TK and CS Navy would have a rematch.

Obviously, we were upset by this decision. First match was ruled void and a restart match was done. Restart match had a clear victor with no problems at all.

The explanation I finally receive on Wednesday night ( 3 days after the match ). Docryan states there was a mis-communication in the orders he gave to Nate.

Docryan says that Nate mis-interpreted his decision and went forth with his decisions.

So once again another problem is here. Did Nate make a decision that he had no power to make? In the vent conversation, Docryan says that Nate had the authority to proceed as it did. Okay, so Nate had the power to order the restart even though it was not Docryan's intentions.

Who is at fault here? Docryan gave an order that either Nate misinterpreted or Nate misinterpreted the orders because Docryan was not clear with his orders.

Either way one of the two made a mistake. Next observation is.... Why did Nate not double check if this was the right action to take? This is a situation that is new and not under the rules. As Rule # 27 states, the final ruling is made by the FL Commissioner. Why did Nate not take steps to make sure this was the right call?

In the vent conversation Docryan specifically states that neither of them had made a mistake. It was a merely mis-communication and that was all. I confronted him that if Nate didn't have the power it was Nate's mistake. Docryan answers by saying Nate had the power to make such a call. So if Nate had the power to make the call and Nate made it why was the decision overturned?

So it really goes back to the question did Nate have the power to do such a thing. The real answer here is NO. Nate did not have the authority to stop the match and proceed with a restart. Docryan is trying to cover up the mess up by hiding behind his "oh so clever Rule # 27 ".

Since Nate did not have the power to do this action he should have stated that his decision was not the right one and that he is sorry about the mistake. However, Nate does not apologize and Docryan refuses to apologize for the mistake his subordinate makes. He refuses to admit that there was a mistake made. He even goes further to state that this is a mere difference in opinion.

So all that aside lets take another approach on this topic.

We ( TK ) argued the point of Nate making the decision of the restart. Docryan says the restart was not valid and should not have been done. Okay. We questioned where in the rules did it state a violation of a specific rule will end up in a forfeit. He has no answer for it except to quote Rule # 27.

We then question why there were other fleets that broke the same rule but yet they were not penalized either. Docryan's response once again is Rule # 27 and his decision is that since the fleets involved both broke the rules it cancels each other out.

We question the fact that rules are rules. Rules should apply to every fleet, every player and every member equally. Not applying to one fleet more than the other or applying less to one fleet or another... He states that this is a matter of a difference in opinion.

How is this a difference in opinion? Rules are simple.... They apply to everyone and no one is above them. However, TNF agenda apparently never follows the rules when it doesn't suit them. So Docryan's final say is that rules were properly followed and that this is a difference in opinion of the rules being carried out.

So once again another mistake is obvious to see. Rules were not properly followed equally to all fleets. Docryan bends the rules to his own personal agenda and when the rules do not fit his agenda he uses the loophole of Rule # 27 to state that he can.

Okay so now we argued the points of Nate's mistake and not the proper following of rules and procedures.

Next one is that we argued the point of CS Navy's late response. CS Navy had ample time to question the validity of the stopping of the match and the restart. Restart was called and the game continued for approximately another 2-3 minutes. Then one minute for retreating is needed to finally end it. So already 3-4 minutes to tell the referee that they object. No such objection is made. There is a minor break from the end of the first match to the beginning of the second match about 5-8 minutes worth.

So 10+ minutes has gone by and not a response or objection to the match being restarted. The restart starts and ends with the official ruling of the 25 minute rule. TK wins by a big margin with 2X times the tactical of CS Navy's. The match still continues since the referees did not say to stop. So another 3-5 minutes goes by and finally the match is over with a complete TK win. So already 40 minutes or so has gone by since the decision of the rematch.

After the match CS Navy then protests the issue of the T4 fighters. They send a screenshot and claim that the match was not valid. Docryan agrees and TK is ruled to have forfeited the match.

How can a team argue that the first match is invalid after a restart has started, played and has already finished? They are arguing the point because they lost the match. They had 40 minutes to object to the match but in that time they did not object. That right there is not fair to the TK. It does not take 40 minutes to tell the referee that they do not agree with the restart.

So there are three major points where TK tells Docryan where he has made a mistake and is showing unfair treatment to TK. Docryan stands his ground and says that there is nothing else to talk on the matter. His reaction is full of stops and pauses trying to avoid using the words mistake, fault and another other idea that would lead to the end conclusion of his mistakes or his subordinates. He leaves saying we can find him on the TNF vent channel.

Coming onto our vent channel was not some crazy reach for him to do. He did not do anything by coming onto our channel. He ignores the huge amount of facts that show the mistakes that were made and states that there is a difference in opinion. He can think to himself that he did what he could but I call major BS on that. He didn't do crap.... He is trying to save his own ass and Fleet League. He is a rookie mod eager to prove his worth.

The worth he showed to TK and to me is that he aint worth jack ****. He speaks of doing new things, implementing new ideas etc etc... but all in all hes like a politician. They speak of great promises and great things to come but when actions need to be taken all he takes are those that benefit him and when certain things make him look bad because of a bad decision he tries to cover it up.

My biggest problem is that Docryan is trying to act like he did nothing wrong. He is trying to cover up his mistakes and failures and tries to bury this behind. He ignores all the facts and only sees his point of view. When confronted on the issue he no longer wants to deal with it because he claims he is a volunteer and he isn't a paid professional.

Yeah this is a call out on Docryan... I have no damn respect for you... You sit around on your ass trying to make yourself look better all the time with big talk. In reality, all your big words have no actions to support it. I respected you out of respect for mugsybugsy but it was a huge mistake on my part to have done so.

Docryan you have made a HUGE error and Nate has made a few errors too. The fact that the both of you keep trying to hide your mistakes and try to put the blame on us only further portrays how pathetic you guys are and your lack of morals.

I am glad to withdraw TK from Fleet League because it would be a grave error on my part to let my fleet members put in all this time, effort, and energy into an effort where it is only undermined by pathetic people like you. You can hide on your forums and block me from your committee. All your doing is further proving my point. You only accept those that have ideas that match with yours. WHen you get confronted with an idea that is against yours you immediately are against it and refuse to see the other side. You merely give the impression of trying to bridge the gap but in reality all your doing is trying to look good for the "cameras" and not really doing shit about it.

You can have your pathetic fleet league and let this power go to your head.

Fleet League was always a difficult event to participate in due to many unexpected problems but at least NFCS tried to make things work. NFCS was a tool but he wasn't as messed up as you. He was never quite the bright one but at least he never tried to trick/deceive or undermine others.

I am greatly disappointed in the new direction of this fleet league under your guidance and fail to see how it will prosper. Do not even bother trying to come onto our vent or speak with us unless you are ready to apologize for your mistakes and admit you were at fault.

I do not plan on participating in any of the events hosted by you or led by you. This monumental failure on your part was given me great doubts to trust your judgments. I can see that the only person you look out for is yourself and that equality is something that you do not believe in. I do not speak for all my fleet mates but I trust you as much as I trust a drug dealer. I trust you to lie to me and that is about it.

TNF has continued to show great failures in electing ridiculous people to their positions. In my eyes you have fallen below Iyoung and MM. Below iyoung with power hungry, immoral, selfish thoughts and actions and below MM in incompetence and failure to see the truth and right way.

Hope you enjoy your time as a Mod because the first opportunity I see with hard evidence of you abusing your spot, I will bring you down as hard and as fast as I can. People like you make the game Navyfield a much worse place. People like you are the reason why Navyfield is dying and the community unwilling to understand SDE.

I'll add in some immature words to finish it off by saying. FUCK YOU. You can do me and yourself a favor by punching yourself in the face and looking in the mirror to see what kind of miserable failure you are.

Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 am

Here is the responce of docryan to filimon on ther forums, not able to quote it, but I havecopied and pasted it here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

docryan13
Administrator
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it StarblueTK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it StarblueTK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it StarblueTK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it StarblueTK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Starblue

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Medical-symbol_medium-1

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Message_sm
Gender: Male TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Male
[ Exalt | Smite ]
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it XxRe: Need Explanation
« Reply #11 Today at 10:59am »

Filimon, when I came on Vent to explain everything yesterday, Sidewinder informed me that a few other people in the channel were not High Counsel and he proceeded to move us to another channel. If I remember correctly, you were one of those few.

Again, I have spoken with Sidewinder on multiple account and all the questions you are asking, I have explained to Sidewinder. If you don't feel those were 'legitamate' answers, so be it, I'm sorry you feel that way. Going around explaining to each member of TK why conclusion came down to what it was, would take an enormous amount of time. If Sidewinder does not wish to explain it to the rest of you, that is his decision. Thank you.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr><td align="left">
</td><td align="right">Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it Ip Logged</td></tr></table>TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it DocSig1023-1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as we all know when docryan was in here, he did not have any straight forward answer for his decision, it was a searching for words type of a talk, first saying that nate made a mistake, and then trying to cover it up, by trying to keep docryan out of it all together and nate by saving face, he knows he is wrong, he knows that and it will come to bite him in the butt later on in his time being a so called mod, and the so called head of the FL with rules that have so many loop holes, and All I can say is, I told him so.

And to answer your statement about devildog8 earlier speed why he likes to hound our fleet, is because we are striving, and surviving, and his own people ......................., well we know that answer to that due to them coming in here and vent and telling us what they think of him..
Back to top Go down
pit101

pit101

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

like i said earlier how can people respect the MODS if they cant thier words, but anyhoo we all know who won and who lost !
Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Here is a link to my photo bucket of all of the screen shots, for some reason NF does not keep the SS in order, and neither does Photo bucket for some reason, FYI when I take screen shots, the chat always over laps, so that you can see the chat from previous, but here is the link anyways:

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii75/uFSideWinder/CS%20Navy%20Vs%20Templar%20Knight%20November%20fourthenth/
Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 am

Please be patient with me working on screen shots as we speak
Back to top Go down
SideWinder
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: CS Navy (B) Vs. Templar Knights (A) screen shots from Fleet League and our Win Docryans Rules changing to suit him saving face.   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am

NOTE: On this Thread, Any Unregistered users comments will be deleted.

Starting of the battle room 1stMatch, some screen shots might be out of order

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638370815ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-1

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638460008ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation5

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638490703ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638520808ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638580983ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Nate Stating Ship Check

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638010927ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638050831ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141638090304ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639110944ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639140375ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639170464ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639190624ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639320855ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639360664ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639400240ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639410977ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639470545ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639490513ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

More Tade area stuff from thefleet

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639000473ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Trade area talk from our fleet

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639030274ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Restart (loadingof the restarted match 2nd match)

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639050530ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639070979ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141639090833ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Nasrat to foxburn joining theroom

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640150145ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

SS before the Lulu crash one

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640170578ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Lulu crashin before start of therestart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640190242ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Nate Checking Ships before theRestart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640210866ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Before the Restarted Match

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640250419ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Restart right before (Restartright before (restart right before nates stated no crashes and game is live #1)

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640270419ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Restart right before (restartright before nates stated no crashes and game is live #1)

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640300586ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

restart right before nates statedno crashes and game is live #1

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640330114ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

restart right before nates statedno crashes and game is live #2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640340762ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

nate call out that game is liveno crashes #3 (restart right before nates stated no crashes and game is live 1& 2)

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640360923ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Restarts Called by nate Time leftin match

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640390835ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640410579ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640430723ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640460139ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640460139ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640510482ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640530626ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640550339ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640570051ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640590371ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640010291ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640030435ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640060571ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640080651ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141640100571ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Whispering to nate SS’s at end ofrestarted match
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642260909ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642260909ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642280349ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642290597ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642310149ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642330405ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Templar Knights Clan Area

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642450309ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642460957ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642480108ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642490516ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Screen Shots from Match to FleetRoom to coping Chat:

#1 Towards the end of the restarted match, Screen shots fromthe match it self
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141239110463CSNavyBVsTemplarKnightsRestartMatchScreenShotofhowmanyshipswereleftbeforenateleftandcalledthegameduetotatical2

#2 Towards the end of the restarted match, Screen shots from the match it self

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141239460162CSNavyBVsTemplarKnightsRestartMatchScreenShotofhowmanyshipswereleftbeforenateleftandcalledthegameduetotatical3-1

#3 Towards the end of therestarted match and the final from the match.

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141240580996CSNavyBVsTemplarKnightsRestartMatchScreenShotofhowmanyshipswereleftbeforenateleftandcalledthegameduetotatical4-1

#4 Time limit Tactical ScreenShot that gave us the WIN on the Restart / Rematch Room.
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it CSNavyAvsTemplarKnightsB-1

#5 Fleet room in area 14
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141244470161ScreenShotofTeamontheRestartWinagainstCSNavy2-1

#6 Fleet room in area 14

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141245150627ScreenShotofTeamontheRestartWinagainstCSNavy3-1

#7 Fleet room in area 14
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141244260425ScreenShotofTeamontheRestartWinagainstCSNavy1-1

clan room stuff after the rematch/ restart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642340781ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642370372ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642380957ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642400652ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642400652ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642430245ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#8 Went to Caras trade room tostart coping all of the chat from the beginning of the first match, and to therestart of the second match, so when you look at all of the other screen shots,they were taken for a trade room hosted by Caras, a fellow fleet member and afellow HC Fleet Leader

Docryan13 asking me to his room,these go right after the clan room after Screen shots

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642510084ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642530340ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642580685ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642000365ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642020189ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642030532ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-1

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642060012ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-1

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642070901ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141642070901ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

docryans room nasrat givingscreen shot info

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643000751ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room nasrat giving SSlink, ending chat of rules on forfeiting

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643080175ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room rules aboutforfeiting and nate re reading them

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643100207ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"MULTIPLE" of (docryansroom nasrat about t4 fighters and docryan and his email)

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643210950ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room before the sendingof SS to doc from nasrat

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643500463ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room nasrat just sendingdoc the SS's
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643530934ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room docs email thefirst time, and then asking nasrat to write out the link to the SS's

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643550967ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room doc talking aboutnasrat to write out the link to his SS's

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643570503ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room nate about docryanwill stick to it, ending chat of Nate UNDERSDTANDING ME

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644020353ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room nate chat IUNDERSTAND U and ending chat ofof me saying o yeah

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644040513ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room me asking why bendthe rules, and speed talking about the 1st match was called for a restart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644050953ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Doc ryans room Nate going to readthe rules, and doc asking if ppl where there before his final desesion

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644150743ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room the SS before DocsFinal desesion

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644180574ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"MULTIPLE" of docsfinal sescesion
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644200387ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room nate chatting about docrestarting his room, end chat ne argueing about the resart and warning wasgiven

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644270360ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans Room Nasrat saying yes ,ending chat of nate stating doc restarting his room in their vent

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644290455ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Doc ryans room, chat nate"that is what happened, ending chat me talking about us wining on shipssunk and tactical

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644310168ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

docryans room me taling aboutships sunk and tactical, nate asking me is I want to push the issue me sayingyes I do, and ending chat with nate saying well sidwinder listen to this

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644330264ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room me sayingnow it isa warning per the rules, ending me saying dont bend the rules

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644360992ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

docryans room, me saying dontbend any rules, ending chat with doc stating his rule #27

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644380608ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

docryans room doc saying his rule#27, ending chatdoc saying thank you all

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644400448ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2
Docryans room doc saying thankyou all, and room opening for new players

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644420641ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

Docryans room, Room opened fornew players, ending chat me saying warning was given

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644440449ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-1

"Multiple"Talk withnate at the end when docryans room opened

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644440449ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

Docs ryans room, me saying yup,(Speed joined the room)me saying it is funny that this comes after we win
TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644460145ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple when speed enteredthe room

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644460145ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

Docryans room, me saying end ofstory and me saying it is BS after nate states doc has ruled

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644480609ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" from docryans room about doc has a desesion to make and he made it

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141644480609ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

Docryans room speed saying thenwhy is it non sence, ending chat of me saying they were not ingauging anyfighters at all

ENDING PART OF DOC’s ROOM NEEDS TOGO TOWARDS THE END OF THE SCREEN SHOTS
#-05 DocRyans room Doc asking nasrat about anyissuse, and nasrat talking about t4 fighters

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643150166ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#-04 DocRyans room Doc asking nasrat about anyissuse, and nasrat talking about t4 fighters

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643180733ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#-03 docryans room nasrat about t4 fighters and docryan and his email

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643320350ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#-02 docryans room him asking for screen shot tobe sent to his email, and the start of nate talking about the restart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643370166ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#-01 Docryans room nate talking about the restart

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643380910ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#00 Docryans room Nates chat to restart to havefun, ending in docs chat about cs navy will win

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643400958ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#1 Docryans room chat of CS Navywill win, ending in start of whispering to nate

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643420366ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#2 Docryans room doc chat aboutwith nasrats permission you may , ending chat of whisper to nate about thewarning that was given

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643430646ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#3 Docryans Room Nate whisperingabout ref taking SS and nate cannot rule without the SS in whisper mode

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643450518ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

#4 Docryans rooms Nate whispering about Restartand nasrat stating he took SS

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141643480398ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645120129ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" speed sayingit is non sence in doc ryans room

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645120129ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

docryans room me saying if theyare t4's, ending chat me asking if any ref has any screen shots

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645150233ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" of Crizzahaving SS screen shots

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645150233ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

Docryans room speed saying 1stmatch was ruled a re start, and end chat with nate saying yes they did

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645160578ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" speed saying1st match was a restart, and nate saying he has to go

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645160578ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

Docryans room nate sayingtheydid, ending chat nate saying crizza gotthe SS

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645180179ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" of crizzagot SS

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645180179ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

# 128 Docryans room nate sayingcrizza has SS ending chat of speed saying ROFL

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645190506ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" nate sayingcrizza got SS and speed saying ROFL

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645190506ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

#129 docryans room speed sayingrofl and us going to caras's room for coping the chat records

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645210010ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2

"Multiple" of speedsaying ROFL and for us to pull out of the FL

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645210010ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversation1

caras's room before coing thechat records for the SS for the forums

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it NF1011141645220370ScreenShotsofthechatfromthe1stmatchcallingforawarningfromNateandDocandforthegametorestartallthewaytotheendingconversati-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it   TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TK and CS Navy Issue Continued from the NYFL Forums, since they locked it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Templar Knights* :: Public Round Table Arena-
Jump to: